Location: Brussels or Barcelona
Freelance position, flexible schedule
0.5 FTE Contract – Part time
The European Group for Generic Veterinary products (EGGVP) is looking to appoint a an External Communications and Public Relations Manager who has capacity for a 0.5 FTE to a newly established part-time freelance position.
About the role
As External Communications and PR Manager you will be responsible for planning and executing the external communications and public relations functions within the association.
You will work in close collaboration with the EGGVP Technical Director and report directly into the EGGVP Board of Directors.
Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop, implement and maintain an external communication strategy and plan.
- Develop, implement and maintain a public affairs strategy and plan.
- Develop content for social media, press releases, annual reports, and any other external communication activity of the association.
- Nourish EGGVP’s brand and image.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with EU Authorities, Media and other Stakeholders.
- Represent EGGVP in external events and support EGGVP’s advocacy campaigns.
About you: experience, skills and competences
- Communications professional with background in similar roles, preferably within the pharmaceutical or life-sciences area.
- English proficiency level (both written and oral)..
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Taste for EU Affairs and collaborative work-style, flexible and service oriented.
- Pro-active and pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to build networks and confidence across a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Experience with day-to-day management of social media programs and graphic design.
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented.
EGGVP is the association representing the pharmaceutical industry of generic veterinary medicines in Europe. It defends the interests of its members in order to achieve a transparent, harmonised, pragmatic and proportionate regulatory environment. More information: www.eggvp.org
How to apply:
If you are seeking your next challenge as am External Communications and PR Manager, please send your motivation letter and cv with your contact details to:
Att. Elsa Vecino, EGGVP Technical Director
The closing date for applications is the 12 April 2020.